Saturday, March 31, 2007

People Really Are reading This

Hi folks just got back from the American Legion Riders Poker Run, you all missed out, it didn't rain and these guys did a tremendous job in organizing the event. You will find out about what you missed in the next issue. Also I got some feedback and found out that there are readers of this blog out there and I thank you. In addition to a lot of other stuff we are going to use this as a way of letting you know what events we will be going to. In just a few minutes we will be leaving for the FORR Leather and Lace Dance in Pacific, MO and I am pumped about it, tomorrow we will be in Pevely, MO at TJ's Bar and Grill for their first bike show of the year and you never can tell we maybe taping for the 2007 DVD. I hope to see you there. I will have a few t-shirts and some DVD there so if you want one come talk to me. Hell for whatever reason come talk to me I enjoy metting with our fans and also our detractors. Take care and ride safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home