Thursday, September 25, 2008

Belle Clair Swap Meet

I have told a few of you who wear colors that the Swap Meet was going to be open to people flying their colors this Sunday. Now at the last minute I have learned that despite the best efforts of many including me and the magazine, a scant few have ruined this for everyone. If the initial reports I'm hearing are true, this group has been involved in at least 3 altercations on the east side this year. And have cost business supporters of the motorcycle community untold amounts of money. I believe many of you know I am a supporter of those that fly colors, no matter their affiliation. These run from the CMA to the 1%, I have attended your events and presented you always in the best light. I have spoken up for you, not that you necessarily needed me to, since the magazine's start. But we must all practice some restraint and realize that what we do not only reflect on ourselves but on all who ride on two wheels. So the long and the short of it is that I have been told that because of the actions of a few the swap meet is back to being no-colors.

2 Comments:

Blogger harley06 said...

what happen there jim,

October 7, 2008 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

This is what I was told if you contact me personally I can give more info.

October 7, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home