Monday, June 15, 2009

New Pevely Missouri Drop Location

I know some of you who live down south, (in the Pevely area) were used to finding the magazine at certain locations. At some of those you can no longer find the people's choice for reading material, so I thought I'd post here a new location where you can get it in that area. I usually don't do this sort of thing because the only way some folks(ie. my competitors) can find a bike related location is if they read about it or see an ad in The Biking Life. But now the Pevely Flea Market will have them in a rack inside the main building. My apologies for not making this arrangement sooner but at least it did get done. As always I thank you for making us part of your biking life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home