Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Spirit

I was out and about running today which is pretty much a normal weekend for us but I was excited to see so many people out today. Doc's had a great turnout for their Open House and I hear that Gateway BMW and Bourbeuse did as well. After the big showings the week before at Ted's Motorcycle World and Big St Charles it appears folks are finally getting the Christmas spirit. I ask you to please patronize our advertisers over the holidays. They truly appreciate your business and welcome all bikers or riders. If they ask and you could tell you heard about them through The Biking Life that is great but please support them no matter what. I wish you and yours the merriest of Christmases also just a brief reminder tomorrow is our Christmas Party at Fatboy's in DeSoto, MO. As I write this I am also baking brownies without my favorite ingredient for the bake sale portion of tomorrows festivities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home