Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sorry About the Lack of Posts Lately

Things are continuing at a whirlwind pace for my staffers and I but thought I'd take a minute today to give you some updates. We are currently working on the March issue which will feature some stories I am sure you will like. Also we are planning our next swap meet. This one will be in Springfield, IL on April 25, we have a great facility, vendors are already lining up to be there. This time we are also incorporating a bike show like you have asked for and the band Hush will be helping to keep you entertained. While there is snow on the ground right now and my bike is in the shop getting ready for the riding ahead, the season is not far off. Soon we will see the trailer queens heading for Daytona and then the Bike Nights will start again. i look forward to seeing you all on the open road and thank you for allowing us to be part of your biking life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

I was trying to keep that dashing video of me riding up on a motorcycle on the front page.

February 16, 2010 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

I so much would like to take a shot here but I will resist.

February 16, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home