Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Save the Broadway Bistro Zoo

Hi Folks this is a hardworking bar owner that needs some last ditch help if you could swing by she would appreciate it and you will have a good time.

Hey guys It's Jessy!!! I need everyone's help! I am still fighting in court over ownership of the broadway Bistro Zoo and this is the last week I can fight for the place. I'm out of time and MONEY! SOOO We're having some parties this week! Please try to come support and help save our bar! Wed. is Cinco de Mayo Party all day. Cheap margarita's! Spaghetti Wrestling @ 6:00 on Thursday. And Friday... fund raiser Vip party upstairs @ 5:30pm. I'm at the end of the road guys so please come this week! It will be losts of fun!! Hope it won't be the last! Thanks, hope to see you! PS. if you have party ideas or want to play free volleyball call me (314) 600-1715 jessy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home