Friday, August 27, 2010

Cats

It appears one of my cats has gotten out and has yet to come home from their adventure. You know I heard about a guy not too long ago, did I say guy I meant scum bag, that thought it was cool to build a sling shot to launch cats over his neighbors garage. I think that is called animal abuse. Then he posts this information on Facebook where many people can see it and finally he claims that his wife and son think it is hilarious as well. Well maybe the old saying "the family that abuses together stays together" really is true. At any rate I sure hope my cat does not run into someone like that. I think my neighborhood is pretty much hoosier free though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Good news my cat made it home very lovey now

August 29, 2010 at 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home