Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I've Been Hearing

You know I've been hearing for years that the magazine wouldn't last. Well here we are 7 1/2 years in and we are completing our most successful year ever. We also just had our best swap meet. It is almost Thanksgiving and I am truly grateful for the support you have shown us over the years. I am also grateful for all the loyal advertisers that have been with us for years and our new ones as well. I ask all of you to support our advertisers as much as possible during the upcoming Christmas season. It is their support that allows us to provide you with this magazine for free.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Oh and you know what I have seen several folks who told me I wasn't going to be around much longer, disappear themselves.

November 12, 2010 at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home