Monday, December 12, 2011

Money

I got a lesson today in what money can do for you. Another business entity took exception with the name of our swap meets they did not like the combination of the words Midwest and motorcycle. Not a problem I was never overjoyed with that name anyway. So going forward they will be known as what they are The Biking Life (or TBL) Motorcycle Swap Meets. Same owner as ever me. I am not trying to play some shell game like others. The name change is only because I would like to keep my financial resources for something other than legal fees. I hope to see many of you at our events, Ask your friends who has the best assortment of vendors, ask your friends where they have the most fun and you'll know why you should be there to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home