Sunday, April 1, 2007

They Got Me

Well it finally happened. Today I was on my way to TJ's for the bike show and hammering down the highway. Have I told you I have speedometer problems, the speedo drive hasn't worked for long in a while. Well here I am pedal to the metal and all of a sudden I see this law officer pulling out. So I pull over and they got me. This was on I-55 and the issuing officer was from Arnold, MO. If any of you have any pull in that area it would be appreciated. Afterall I am a big supporter of the Bike and Badge Ride to benefit the Backstoppers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim
you should have called they guys you know right away.....not a lot they can do now call anyway I am sre they will try

April 3, 2007 at 5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim its Killer I am just checking out the blog really great ideal Ok about the ticket. Call the Miller law firm in Festus Mo. the owner is Tim Miller he is a somewhat friend of mine , He is also a judge he might know someone with some pull since we(me) did an article on the emma ride(his granddaughter) by the way they always hang out there on nice days and what did they get you at.

April 7, 2007 at 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home