Saturday, June 9, 2007

Good Morning Motorcyclists and Bikers

Well the grass is mowed so now I can styart thinking about more fun things, like as Sammy would say' jumping on that bad motor scooter and riding' to paraphrase. Oh for some of my competitors that is what you do when you use something somebody else wrote you quote it and you give the source, you do not act like it is yours.

I have told you where I will be duing the next couple of days, boy there is a lot going on this weekend and lots of worthy causes to support. We are working on plans to make the Bike Show we sponsor in July at TJ's different and to try to give some new people a peek into the world of motorcycling.

The Wednesday Night B.A.R. Ride is steadily growing and no I didn't end up riding last week it has to do with marriage, grandkids and no water at the house these are my sad woes, if you ask I'll tell you but I ain't here to bore you I'm here to talk motorcycling, well and not just talk many of you have actually seen me on a motorcycle.

Hardriders I have a post I'm going to post for you next week, just remember the Wednesday Night Ride is not about pimping people out, not about using a group of friends for anyone's financial benefit. And there are no dues or fees to be a part of this, all you need is a motorcycle and the desire to really ride some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home