Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sunday June 3rd


Was a great day to own a motorcycle if you were able to ride. I put on a lot of miles today. The Arthritis Foundation Ride was awesome and Jeff Pittenger, John Skala and anyone else involved in choosing the route are to be commended. I think there is still time to join The Biking Life Team and make a difference in the fight against Arthritis. To my Motorhead friends I apologize for not being on your motorcycle poker run but had agreat time at the party at Falling Springs afterwards. Thanks for letting me emcee the tittie contest it was fantastic and thanks again to all who participated. You are all good sports and are truly appreciated. Don't worry you'll hear more about all this stuff in coming issues.
The picture is one I took of the bikes in front of me as I rode the Arthritis Foundation motorcycle ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home