Monday, May 21, 2007

Time of the Month

No not that kind of time of the month but rather the kind that reminds me of my days in college and I had that program coming due and I had no idea how to start on it but somehow it always got done. So you may have guessed it is time for me to get the next issue of the magazine together or as together as it ever gets. And also like those college days an all nighter is probably going to be in order. I told someone today they could sell another ad, as that is what we do here, so we can bring you the best coverage of regional events around. Now it turns out more midnight oil will be needed to Git-R-Done as Larry the Cable Guy says but no doubt it probably will. See even right now I should be putting it together and instead I am soending time blogging. Do you folks ever do that? I don't know wexactly what it is about the way I am wired but until things look really bad, and incredibly dire I don't get motivated.

I had a great time this weekend SEMO was awesome and if you haven't been or id you haven't been since they moved it to the new location you have to check it out. The layout of the place is great and the riding in the area can't be beat unless you just like getting on the Interstates for your riding. I really hated to leave there before the wet t-shirt contest but hey I've seen boobs before and got to see some nice ones while I was there anyway. Butr I had promised I would be in Quincy on Sunday for the ABATE/Kellys' Bike Show up there. They had a good turnout and Quincy is still one of my favorite places to go. Any way I hope your next day and a hlaf is better than mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home