Saturday, May 12, 2007

HardRiders

Hardriders this post goes out to you. Google, "Hard Riders Saint Louis" and look at the results. You will find The Biking Life references to you are among the top referrers, not the people who pimp you out for their benefit. Is that what you want from a ride? To be used, seems contrary to the whole biker thing to me.

I invite you to Shady Jack's on North Broadway on Wednesday night for a ride as it should be, no rules, no officers and no dues. What is it that Outback Steakhouse says "No Rules Just Right". You have my personal promise that I will not pimp you out. Many of you know me and know that I am a man of integrity and character. I have grown a business by providing service, not pimping out my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home