Monday, May 7, 2007

Court Sucks

I went to court tonight in Arnold over my speeding ticket. It is my turn and the judge asks for my plea, I tell him, Not Guilty but I'd like to get it decided tonight. He says okay your court date is July ??. Why did I have a court date today then, if I wanted to plead guilty I'd have sent them the money and been done with it not wasted my time to go to court to get another court date. That just sucks no wonder people don't show up for court, it is almost like the sytem wants that to happen. What happened to my right to a speedy trial? This alleged speeding incident took place in March, my speedy trial is in July a minimum of 3 and could be as much as 4 months later, is this speedy to these folks. They probably go to the snail races for excitement. I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home