Friday, April 27, 2007

Is it Just Me

This has very little to do with motorcycles, Harley Davidsons, Honda or any other type. Now I didn't watch it but yesterday was the first debate of the 2008 presidential election cycle. I think that is just way too early especially with the crap the parties give us for candidates. If I was going to trot out such a crappy line up of potential candidates, I would wait till as late as possible to name them so that they would have as little time as possible to prove how poor they are.

On aonther note if you want to see a true motorcycle museum this weekend, I suggest you visit the Dave Mungenast Classic Motorcycle Museum 5625 Gravois Rd. St. Louis, MO, they are also open on Tuesday and Thursday as well as Saturday and people that know and love motorcycles staff and run the place. This place is a celebration of the motorcycles put together for bikes by bikers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home