Friday, April 20, 2007

Our Busy Weekend

It is that time of year again, oh yeah bay riding season is here. We try to at least show up at as many events as possible so you know we are working hard to give you the best and the most when it comes to regional events. This weekend is no different, I haven't told Joy yet but tomorrow is particularly busy. David Camden one of our crack photojournalists will be covering the ABATE and Huck's Motorcycle Show in Jacksonville, IL. If you are in the area and want to have fun then check this event out. Also David is one of the judges. so walk up and tell him I said he better do a good job. Meanwhile Joy and I will visit Ted's Motorcycle World in Alton for their Spring Customer Appreciation Day, we will split our time between there and the Road Riders for Jesus Bike Blessing at Niehaus MotorCycle Sales in Litchfield, IL. We attended this event last year, in fact I think this might have been where we met the minister who married us. And then no doubt back to Ted's for the conclusion of their activites. Then tomorrow night we will visit the Boozefighters party at Crehan's Irish Pub on North Belt West in Belleville. The Boozefighters are one of the oldest clubs still in existence and they know how to party.

If we survive that then we will be at the Bike Blessing at Falling Springs on Sunday. I guarantee we will survive it to. Hell I'm ex-Army I can put up with a lot of shit, especially when I know it isn't going to last forever. Hmm I think there is a topic for another day there somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home