Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tuesday April 10th

How you all doing today? I'm gonna go Andy Rooney here, but did you ever wonder why when you are on the phone trying to do business with someone and they have a message that keeps telling you how important your call is to them, then why don't they hire more American people( no offense but someone who speaks and understands English as we speak it here and you are not constantly saying "What?" to) to answer my call and show that it is important rather than telling me it is. My momma told me a long time ago that actions speak louder than words, I guess those folks don't believe so though, probably too busy counting their bonusus they got for laying off the people who answered the phone back in the day when you could get through to a humn being and who truly made a contribution to society.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree Jim. It seems like I spend at least an hour a day listening to music I hate while I am on hold. Oh yeah, great BLOG. Best thing on the net!

Steve--DTS

April 10, 2007 at 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home