Monday, April 2, 2007

Bad Things Come in Threes

I guess my run in yesterday with the long arm of the law kind of proves the sayng that bad things come in threes. No one can argue that getting a ticket for riding a motorcycle is a bad thing, well maybe someone with a deep philisophical bent might say that one's getting stopped prevented you from being somewhere where something worse could have happened. Did that make sense? But other than someone like that no one could. I was the third, two other members of my staff Trick Lowth and OldSkoolBob from the magazine had recently gotten tickets, that is because we ride motorcycles so they needed a third to complete the cycle and now it is done. It is another beautiful day in the neighborhood and time for me to go out and deliver the gospel of The Biking Life to our readers. That is right more deliveries need to be done. I hope you had a great weekend and look forward to seeing you down the road. I was just told about a great sounding poker run on April 14th 'Biker for Kids' it will leave from Steve's Customs on Rte 37 in Johnston City, IL and be a great ride through the southern Illinois area. I ask you to make plans now to join us there. That is right Joy and I have it penciled in on our calendar for that weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home