Thursday, April 5, 2007

Ride 4 Arthritis

Howdy folks I have a favor to ask of you. I am once again involved with the Ride 4 Arthritis and this year's event promises to be the best ever. I have also been chosen to captain a team. My request is that as many of you as can please sign up for my team to do this you need to visit:

http://ride4arthritis.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=218206

Then on the left hand side of the page is a team ranking and if you click on the The Biking Life team you can join it. I would like to see a lot of The Biking Life supporters out there. If you sign up online and pre-register for the event. I will sell you a t-shirt for 7.50 or half of the usual price. I think it would be very cool to see a bunch of us wearing magazine t-shirts taking part in this ride. Just send me an email after you sign up if you want the t-shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home