Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Couple of Days Off to Ride

This is one of my favorite parts of the month. The last issue has been put to bed and I get what are like my two days a month off. I can ride or do whatever I want. The Bike Blessing at Falling Springs put on by FORR Local 24 was nice. The members of the Tribe of Judah always have something spiritually thought provoking to say. I also attended the Road Riders for Jesus Bike Blessing in Litchfield, IL this past weekend and was impressed this is a second year event and it is growing. The fine folks at Niehaus Cycle Sales do all the can to support the Blessing too.

Although when May gets here that means I lose these few days as well. We are aprtnering with several different locations for Bike Nights so that means that of course as you al well know. You will see members of The Biking Life staff there. Well as long as I can keep my drivers license with some points left on it. Tomorrow is Wednesday and time again to saddle up and head to Shady Jack's for the BAR Ride, reme,ber kickstands up somewhere near 7.

I went back and looked at some of the poasts and saw there are actuallt comments that is cool. I know Steve from Daimond Trailer Sales in Litchfield reads it regularly and I thank him, I know Dave and becky from the RRFJ read it and have tried to poast and I also say hi and thank you to the Scooter Chick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home