Thursday, May 3, 2007

At It Again

Hi folks it must be hell trying to compete with The Biking Life and the awesome support you have given us. I think this because people do strange things to compete. In one instance I learned of today, a person associated with another publication decided that The Biking Life didn't belong in a stand that I had bought and clearly labeled as belonging to The Biking Life and decided that their publication should be there instead. In all probability this was done by somebody that once was a delivery boy for me, and this is just another demonstration of his lack of integrity. I certainly don't miss him.

In another istance one comitted a crime, what crime you may ask to which I would answer plagiary, that is passing off someone else's work as your own. I will be seeking legal counsel on how to proceed in this matter. I reprinted something from American Iron, however before I did that I contacted the editor and got their permission to do so. That is how things should be done, others however just think they can steal others words and pass them off as their own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home