Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Insincere People

Do you know people like this? Whenever they see you it is like you are their best long lost friend and yet when they get an opportunity to put that into action, it doesn't happen. Boy I hope I never get like that, although I think my mother and father taught me a whole lot better than that and so it is unlikely. My tongue and now that I'm doing this on a somewhat regular basis my fingers may get me in trouble but there will be little doubt as to where people stand with me.

If any of you all see me being that fake call me on it please. The magazines are almost all out now and by tomorrow night the mailings will be done. Then it is off to Nixa, MO for the Spring Fling Bike Show, which we are a proud sponsor of. Isn't it amazing that more and more organizations are wanting to be linked to The Biking Life. That is most gratifying because it shows how much you kind folks have taken us into your lives.

Even though Joy and I will be out of the Metro area, staff members will be out at all kinds of places this weekend. Everywhere from the NHRA, to TJ's in Peveley, MO for their anniversary party, to Shady Jacks for the benefit there this Saturday to Hot Bike of Quincy for their Open House, yep ain't it true wherever there are motorycles and bikers there is bound to be somewhere there for the magazine. But please continue to help us and let us know about your events and maybe we can help you make them even more successful because it is our goal to be of maximum service to others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home