Tuesday, May 15, 2007

This Week

First I apologize to some of you, I have been told some of my posts ares omewhat cryptic. I do try to protect myself legally at times so that nothing I say here comes back to haunt me. Those to whom I speak know of which I speak.

Well it rained this evening which kind of blew the Two Wheel Tuesday Night at Show-Me's in Fairview Heights but the weather looks awesome for the Wednesday Night Ride, you really owe it to yourself to check this out. Don't forget we leave from Shady Jack's on North Broadway promptly somewhere near 7 This is a group that really rides last week they hit three stops and as light and temps allow will continue to ride. Wednesday is also bike night at Show-Mes on alternate weeks at Show-Me's in Fairview Heights, IL. Thursday leaves several options from Bike Night at Bikers Corner on North Vandeventer to Bike Night at Chuck-A-Burger off 370 and Bike Night at Geo's Wings on West Main in Belleville, IL.

There is lots of cool stuff going on this weekend and hopefully we'll see you around. Late Friday Night we'll head out for SEMO and the Run What Ya Brung Field Events we are a proud sponsor of the Bike show and then Saturday Night we head up to visit our friends in Quincy for the ABATE Bike Show on Sunday at Kelly's in Quincy, IL a fun place to eat and drink and to meet friends old and new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home