Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

To all my motorcycle rding friends and readers I wish you a Happy Father's Day. Today I think there are some honey dos in my future then perhaps a little later a ride into Cahokia to see how the benefit ride turned out. I hope you have a fantatsic day no matter what you choose to do. I also know many of you are not yet back from Hog Rock my goodness there were a lot of motorcyclists gathered in Southern Illinois for a weekend full of biker fun. The Hartbauer/McBride Dance was a good time and held some surprises especially for me. The ones involving me were pretty gratifying. There was another surprise and you will now more about that the next time you see Wildman.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim,

It was good to see you down at Hog Rock last week. Hope yall had a good time, we sure did.

Jon "Hammer" Holloway

June 19, 2007 at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home