Tuesday, July 17, 2007

This week

Hey it is Tuesday so I will be at the Show-Me's in Fairview Heights, IL on Lincoln Highway enjoying some wigs and other sights with a bunch of my motorcycle riding friends. I invite you to join us. Then tomorrow is Ride To Work Day. In these times of rising gasoline prices this makes more sense than ever and also does some good for others because at least for most of us this will save some gas and maybe if we all did this more often the oil companies would have to reduce their prices. They can't sit around with huge inventories and no where for it to go. Yes those tankers are already full and heading this way.

2 Comments:

Blogger TMagicLine said...

I am definitely riding tomorrow as I do most every day. Riding is my life man!!

Where were the bikers last Tuesday at Show Me's? Greg and I and one other couple were the only ones there. It rained but consider that a bike wash.

July 17, 2007 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

I was still in Las vegas doing family and wedding things for my stepdaughter where the hell everyone else was I don't know. I do know there could have been afew more bikes there tonight. I would have ridden but my bike is being serviced.

July 17, 2007 at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home