Monday, July 16, 2007

The weekend Past

It sounds like the Kirkwood HOG Las Vegas Ride was a big success, so I hope everyone that rode it had a good time, even those wayward souls that got a might bewildered as Daniel Boone used to say. Oh, once again I remind you that is what is supposed to happen when one uses someone else's words or ideas. Joy and I has a good time at Rodeo for St Jude's Hospital that was put on by Doit's Village INN in Pontoon Beach, IL Angie and her army of volunteers did a great job.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

For those of you who are wondering about the whole plagiarism thing this is what happened I wrote and published a piece on SEMO in my April issue. There was some guidance from the hosts of the event but it was all my writing. Some unscrupulous soul then reprinted it in another publication without crediting the author, me.

July 17, 2007 at 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home