Tuesday, July 3, 2007

This Week in Motorcycling

Well today is Tuesday and if you have seen the cover of the July issue of The Biking Life you cnan see one of the reasons to go to Show-Me's on Lincoln Highway in Fairview Heights, IL tonight. some of the other reasons are good food and friends. If you don't join me there well Shady Jack's Big Bang /bang is going on at 1432 N Btroadway in St Louis, Jack invites all his motorcycle riding and rowdy friends to come down to his place to party and to catch the fireworks. i think I'll be there too after Show-Me's.

Then Thursday there is Bike Night at Geo's wings and More on West Main St in Belleville, IL.

There is lots going on this weekend but I will be at my stepdaughters wedding in Las Vegas, however The Biking Life is the sponsor of the Motorcycle show at TJ's Bar and grill in Pevely, MO and we do have some stuff to give away and the magazine will be ably represented by Kathy, Killer and maybe Dave. I will check the calendar later to see what else is interesting also I will be out of town for a while so I don't know how much I'll write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home