Monday, June 18, 2007

This Week in Motorcycling

Well this is going to be a busy week for The Biking Life staff. In addition ot putting toether another iteration of what we believe is a darn fine magazine we will also be making our regular weekly appearances.

That means that tomorrow night I will be at the Show-Me's in Fairview Heights, IL on Lincoln Highway across from the mall. Where the cute young lady pictured will make sure you are well taken care of.

Wednesday Night I hope to make it to Shady Jack's on North Broadway in St Louis for the weekly ride from there. This is known as the B.A.R. Ride and has no rules, dues or officers just a bunch of folks that like to ride and we hit a lot of new and different places. I invite you to come and check it out.

Thursday Night I will be at Geo's Wings on West Main in Belleville, IL at some point in time although I am tentatively plannning on making the HardRiders first stop if possible. There is also the usual party going on at Biker's Corner in St Louis on North Market and Vandeventer and Chuck-A-Burger in St Charles. As you know we strive to make it to as many events as possible so look for us elsewhere too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO GEO'S WINGS YET FOR BIKE NIGHT, CHECK IT OUT...THE FOOD IS FANTASTIC AND THE ATMOSPHERE IS A PLEASURE WHEN YOU CAN SIT ON THEIR PATIO, SEE YOUR BIKE AND PARTY WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS...I HAVE SPONSORED BIKE NITE FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS ON THE EAST SIDE AND THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST ESTABLISHMENT YET TO HOST IT. THE STAFF AND OWNERS ARE FRIENDLY AND THE BEER IS COLD. STOP BY AND CHECK IT OUT, YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.
TONY RUSTEBERG
AMERICAN PERFORMANCE MOTORCYCLE COMPANY

June 19, 2007 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

If a miracle doesn't happen soon and I don't believ there will be one in my future. I will be nowhere this evening except slaving over a hot computer keyboard putting the finishing touches on the July issue, one of the reaons I wasn't at Shady Jack's last night but then disaster struck nad put me really behind the 8-ball but as always somehow I'll get it together.

June 21, 2007 at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home