Friday, August 24, 2007

I have been a slacker

Hi folks and please accept my apologies I haven't posted anything in a while but now things are back to normal or as normal as they ever get around here. I did make it to Geo's Bike Night last night and it was awesome plans are underway for an end of bike night gala event on October 6th that will feature vendors, live music and a lot more watch for more on this.

I got quite an eyeful on the way home last night, an SUV full of young hotties took notice of The Biking Life motorcycle and its owner. They were smiling and waving and the like and when I gave the univeral sign for show your tits they did. In my book that makes it a good night and a great way to celebrate my birthday eve. Yep I am nother ear older now but I am sure no smarter than I was yesterday.

There is a bunch of cool stuff going on this weekend and it starts tomorrow with Ted's Motorcycle World in Alton and their Customer Appreciation Day and if you haven't made it to one you owe it to yourself. Also in conjunction with this event is their world famous Bike Show and the accompanying cash prizes we hope to see you there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home