Monday, July 23, 2007

Motorcycle Photos Shot in Bi-State Area

I received the 2008 edition of the Harley-Davidson 800 page catalog in the mail today. While flipping through the pages and checking out the new motorcycles, I noticed a lot of the pictures were taken in Missouri and Illinois. The Motor Company is just confirming what we knew all along about our area. The cover photo itself was shot in Granite City, IL at Horseshoe Lake State Park. While I appreciate them listing where each motorcycle picture was taken, I'm not sure I'm ready for Harley listing the GPS coordinates of each location.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I originally thought the first heading was cute. But I ended up thinking it was really not too funny so I changed it.

July 25, 2007 at 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home