Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Thanks and the week ahead in motorcycling




First this past weekend was very busy what with the goings on at Ted's Motorcycle World they once again outdid themselves in showing the way they appreciate their customers. Then Sunday was Rips BAD(Bikers Against Diabetes) Ride this started at several locations including the Gateway to the West Harley Davidson and was successful.

The other ride on Sunday was the Hartbauer/McBride Foundation Poker Run and I personally thank all of you who came out to support this ride. This is one I am truly committed to and know I appreciate your support as do all of the board members.
Well today starts another cycle of motorcycle events in the area, usually tonight I would be at Show-Me's tonight however I think in just a little while magazines will be delivered so I may make a brief appearance but can't really stay long so I can start getting The Biking Life in your hands.

Thanks for reading this let me know what you think or if you have something you want to see addresses and I'll try to do a little better in posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home