Monday, October 8, 2007

I ask your help

Readers and hopefully fans of the motorcycle magazine known as The Biking Life, I ask your help. I received several reports this past weekend of oe of my competitors once again using my stands for his franchise publication. I bought these stands and placed them in various outlets for one reason to hold my motorcycle magazine, The Biking Life. If they want their magazine in a stand I would suggest that they spend some money which is something this individual rarelyt does and buy some. You can tell the ones that belong to me they have labels that say The Biking Life on them.

This is how I need your help if you see other things in these racks would you either let me know or you can do what I am now going to do and start throwing them away. I have warned my competitors that pursuing this path would result in my doing this and now I am done talking they will get thrown away.

It is not really surprising that this guy does this, earlier this year he took something I wrote and without making any changes printed it in his (franchised) publication. He said he didn't know the origins of it, oh yeah I'm sure it wasn't pulled from the website or else he sat there and typed it in. That is the type of integrity displayed by some franchise magazine publishers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home