Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Another Week in Motorcycling

Well here it is already Wednesday. Last night I ran into a new friend of mine Dave Perry at Show-Me's we had a nice talk and tried caling Tony but when I did aprank on Tuesday he hung up on me. I deserved it though. Tonight I am just hanging at the house and then tomorrow the magazine will be delivered and me and some of my trusted friends will be out delivering. I still plan on hitting Bike Night at Geo's Wings on W Main St in Belleville, IL for while and to maybe shoot a little video hopefully we'll see some of you there.

This weekend we will be in Columbia, MO for Roctoberfest, okay it is a little early but that is the way the weekends fall. There is also BullFest 2007 going on at the Sit-N-Bull in New Memphis, IL. This is a cool place and owner Stan will make sure you have a good time during his anniversary party.

oOn the 29th the STL Streetdreamz are having a Birthday bash for Bad-Boy at Shday Jack's and the Skyriders are having their Annual Rodeo near the junction of Hwy 140 and Hwy 4 in Illinois. All of these promise to be a great time so hopefully we'll see you at some of these. Oh I almost forgot Daturday Night there is also a charity rodeo at Doit's Village Inn in Pontoon Beach, IL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home