Monday, November 12, 2007

The Biking Life Motorcycle Show

I want to thank everyone who made our motorcycle show over the weekend the success that it was. I thank Tony Rusteberg of Thunder Alley Promotions and his staff for the great job that they did. All the vendors that supported us, the bike builders in the builders showcase area, all my staff. The people that came from all over a six state area to enter the best collection of motorcycles I have seen in one place and all of the magazines supporters and everyone else that took time out of their busy weekend to support us.

I will support you in the same way. We had all kinds of bikes here from Rick and Linda Schutt's 1923 FD to the latest radical custom owned by Steve Sigmund, and some very intriguing pieces like the Cushman Scooter, the Eagle Trike, Kevin Slezinger's self rising bike, which I should have categorized differently and one of the big hits of the show Jayce J.J. Ellis Pocket rocket with the fully functional NOS system. This young man spent hours getting his pride and joy ready for the show.

Thanks again and watch for next year's show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home