Thursday, April 17, 2008

First Bike Night of the Year



Ladies and Gentlemen Boy and Girls children of all ages. I along with George and Karen thank you for coming out tonight to celebrate the first bike night of the motorcycle season at Geo's Wings on West Main Street in Belleville, IL. Yes The Biking Life is starting our Sixth year of bike nights, we were not only the first around but we are also the first every year. But it is only truly by your support that we can make these things happen so again I thank you. There is still more fun to be had this week with the first Weekend Kickstart Party at Jack's Iron Horse if the weather is rainy things may be scaled back some but we will still be there and invite you.

Also I was remiss in my previous blog entry I didn't mention the Booze Fighters MC Annual Spring Fling on Saturday night at Crehan's Irish Pub on North Belt West in Belleville, IL. Oh and I thank the Booze Fighters for coming out tonight, as well as the Road Raptors and all my independent friends we also had more sport bikes which I think is awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home