Friday, March 28, 2008

Good News and Bad News in the Motorcylcing World


Well kind of. The good news is that Dave 'Monty' Monachella is doing better and has been moved into a room at St Anthony's. He is now in room 7108 and if you are a friend or a colleague I am sure he would welcome a visit. That is extremely good news.

The bad news and this pisses me off is I just got off the phone with the printer. They have had some equipment break downs which means to you and me that the delivery of the magazine has been delayed but they tell me they have hopes of getting them to me by Tuesday. I just sent a blistering email to my rep because I understand that issues arise. It has happened to me but I think they could have been more upfront about what was going on. Because they were supposed to be here on Wednesday and then I was told today and now I'm told Tuesday. Boy that irks me.

I hope all is well with you folks and I'll catch you down the road. Oh by the waywhenever they get here this is what the cover will look like.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stopped by and visited Dave on Friday evening. He is doing well, but since he is diabetic, they may keep him a little longer to make sure everything is OK. If he is still there when you read this, he would sure love a visit or give him a call. The patient information number at St Anthony's is (314) 525-1111. If you want more info, their web site is http://www.stanthonysmedcenter.com/

March 28, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home