Friday, February 1, 2008

Motorcycle Events Page More Updates

Yes, I have updated this page with even more of the upcoming events in the area. If you send them to evenst@thebikinglife.com we can get your events listed there as well. Another update I made was it was brought to my attention that the November 2007 and June 2007 issues were not available on-line this has now been rectified. I truly appreciate all of you who keep me honest on the website and the magazine. I hopr a lot of you have seen the link to buy our new DVD, t-shirts or to subscirbe to the magazine on the home page and ulitize these to show your friends that you support the finest regional motorcycle magazine in the nation and probably the world as far as I've been told.

Starting in the spring I am going to set aside one Sunday a month to just ride and I invite any of you who would like to to join me. We will start out in various area and try to get a decent ride in and hopefully disocver some new places or at least some new favorites occassioanlly we may go ao a ride but most times I want soemthing a little less structured. This will be a friends motorcycle ride.

2 Comments:

Blogger TMagicLine said...

That would be awesome to go on some more rides. I think people tend to forget to get on their bikes and ride. Hopefully, you'll find some excellent new roads out there.

February 8, 2008 at 9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim, the Moomshine Lunch Run on April 12 would be a good start for this ride.
http://moonshine-run.com/Moonshine/

February 12, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home