Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Biking Life 2007 DVD

Hello my motorcycle riding friends. If you have been unable to get out to one of our DVD Release parties, and I can understand why the weather didn't cooperate much with our dates but still a lot of you did come out. I would like to take a minute to remind you that you can also buy it here on our website.

Just click on the image on the home page and be sure to specify that you want the 2007 DVD unless you want the 2006 version or better yet both. We will get it in the mail to you as soon as possible. Oh one last thing the image on the home page still features the cover from last year's DVD which is why I ask you to be sure and specify the 2007 edition. Thanks again and I hope to see you all soon and also Merry Christmas and may you kick ass in the New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home