Friday, December 14, 2007

More Motorcycle Stuff to do this Weekend

Hi all please accept my apologies I written anything real meaningful here lately. a couple of reasons for that one I don't want to get my ass in any legal trouble and two hey it is Christmas time and everyone is busy including me your friendly, neighborhood motorcycle magazine publisher. There is not a great deal of stuff going on this weekend that I am aware of but there is however two more The Biking Life 2007 DVD Release Parties one is this evening at the infamous Jack's Iron Horse Bar and Grill on the St Charles Rock Rd, fun starts around 7 PM and goes to who knows when. This is a great opportunity to check out our DVD and get one for yourself or anyone else that rides as a stocking stuffer. Here is a little tease there is an interview with a nationally known bike builder and as you have seen the builders all talk to me.

Then we will do it all again on Saturday Night at the Cellar Room on North Broadway in Alton, IL in addition to all the stuff that will happen at Jack's on Friday the Cellar Room also offers there own special brand of entertainment. I hope to see you at one of these events and if I don't see you before the Holidays please enjoy and be safe so that we can all enjoy another year of riding together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home