Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Request for Items

I recently got a letter from a motorcyclist(read biker but I want to make sure good items get posted tot his page.) That will not be able to do for his children this year. He is in a place where he won't be able to see them either. He asked if I would send him the magazine and I do send some to correctional facilities so I probably will. This is the part that was different though, he asked if I knew of any toy runs in St Louis County and while there are a lot of them there were none I could contact in time so I decided to do this.

He has two sons 12 and 13 that live in the DeSoto area. He asked for t-shirts and sweatshirts. Oh I almost forgot the 12 yr old wears a men's Small and a husky 16 in pants and the 13 yr old wears a men's medium and pants 33 x 30. I will help him out with this and thought some of you might like to as well. So wherever we are over the next two weeks we will collect items if you have something you want to donate please bring them. I am trying to contact his sister, to see what size jeans they wear also. If you don't have anything laying around but would like to help someone less fortunate out over the holidays you could send a check to The Biking Life, PO Box 448, Troy, IL 62294 and please put in the memo donation for boys and we can make this families Christmas a little better.

This weekend we will be at TJ's Bar and Grill on Sunday as part of a toy drive/Bake Sale, then the following weekend we will be back at TJ's on Saturday at 7 PM for one of our DVD release parties and the following weekend on the 15th we will be at Jack's Iron Horse again at 7 PM for a DVD release party and then on the 16th we will be at the Cellar Room in Alton, IL at 7 PM for our last DVD release party before Christmas. Thanks in advance for your help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home