Tuesday, January 29, 2008

OH Oh Don't Look Now But Motorcycle Events Have Been Updated

Oh my gosh I have been such a slacker here lately. Well not really but that would have to get into some personal stuff that I ain't going to share. But hey suffice it to say that I no longer have to work in an icebox during the winter and so I have finally updated the motorcycle events page. I apologize to all of you who depend on the website for that information and will try to do better. Also I think you are really going to like the February issue. I think it is filled with a lot of cool stuff and we hope to bring you even more int the months ahead.

I have some pretty big plans for this our 5th Anniversary Year. It seems hard to believe but we have come a long way together over these past few years and I will continue along with everyone who helps me to bring you the best magazine around for at least another 5 years.

Thanks for putting up with me and hopefully soon it will be warm again and I'll see you out on my scoot. I think I still have one but my ass ain't sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home