Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Made An Enormous Mistake

Not my first one ever though. Yes I tried to sell my house you saw it in the magazine. The difference between my running it in the magazine and what my "professional realtor" did was I used a picture people could see. This independent works on the East Side and saying this individual was professional is a huge stretch. They didn't provide me copies of important contractual documents, didn't return phone calls and sent me weekly notices telling me how they hadn't shown my house. I have friends that work in the business and I'm sure they are embarassed by the conduct of people like this. Because they give all realtors a bad name.

Another example is I went to an open house they were hosting and they couldn't get off their fat ass to greet us as we walked in. They had no idea who had walked in; it was just too much of an effort to raise that lazy butt off a chair. Also I guess when you are built like that it is hard to find clothing that looks professional.

Please do not make the same mistake I did. Stay away from discount realtors especially slovenly dressed ones. Go with a known and respected name or heck check out my buddy John Waldron; I wish I had. He works for one of those respected companies not some fly by night organization that doesn't even have their faxes go to the main office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home