Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The March Issue of Your favorite Motorcycle Magazine

My apologies I had some personal issues about the time this needed to be in and then to compound it the printer had some issues too. All that said the magazine has been on the web for a few days although you had to know to look in the past issues tab to find it. I also am not sure what has become of my web guy although in some instances I didn't keep up my side of the bargain that said, I do have some background in the field of computers and am learning about this stuff as we speak. I have figured out some of it, at least he set it up so a dummy could do it but I haven't either figured it all out or haven't had time to get it up to our usual standard.

I and my associates will be out, starting tomorrow when the magazines arrive, dropping this month;s issue at all your favorite haunts until then you can check out the March issue by clicking on the image of the cover which looks like this picture on the left and it will bring up a pdf of the whole version. This is something we have done since our inception five years ago and not something we consider to be cutting edge. Thanks for your patience Jim. Also I am well on my way towards putting the April issue together so this will not happen again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home