Friday, July 11, 2008

Just In Biker Friendly Establishments

Hi readers we just received this. I believe this person but was wondering if anyone can confirm this? I have received them from our Biker Friendly list and they will stay there until I either have confirmation from one of you or I confirm it myself. I do not accept money from establishments to be listed as Biker Friendly I rely on you to tell me what places are or are not and a place that doesn't allow colors is not Biker Friendly.

Hi Jennifer,

My name is ?????? and I am a frequent visitor to the House of Rock in South County. I noticed that you list them as "biker friendly" in your magazine and wanted to inform you that as of this month no motorcycle clubs are allowed to wear their "rockers/colors" into the establishment. They will be asked to either remove their colors or leave. We were informed of this by the owner last week when I was in there with some of my m/c friends.

Just thought this information would be helpful to note in the magazine so as to avoid anyone making a trip up there and being turned away because of their colors.

Thanks.


And thank you for notifying us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home