Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More thanks

I have been getting ready to do my taxes. Alright really I've been getting information together so Joy can do our taxes and do you know what? The Biking Life had it's most successful year ever in 2008 and I thank you guys for making us the most popular mag around. I know I was bitching about slow pay and no pay people but even with that we are on our way. And after the overwhelming success we had at the recent bike show we stand poised to break all records again this year. I thank you for your past support and always welcome your suggestions as to what we can do better. Also just because we don't put your suggestion into action right away doesn't mean we won't use it later on. Once again I thank all of you who support us and more importantly our advertisers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home