Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Friends

One friend of mine asked me the other day why I posted pictures from the Invader's Swap Meet from 2008, on the website. I asked why, they said haven't you heard the news about them. Well yes I have heard he news about them but they are my friends and they have been supporters of mine. I do not take advantage of my friends, nor do I distance myself from them when trouble arises. Plus I was at the event and it was fun.

I hope things work out well for my friends I have no idea what the issue is nor do I care to. I may not always agree with things my friends do but I always support those who support me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim I read your blog quite often and I have to say what I just read was damn near the most stand up thing I have read in a long time.I am sure the general public has no idea of whats going on other than what they read in the paper and online but to know that people are still backing us says alot. My brothers are INNOCENT and the Invaders Midwest chapter has been here since 1967 and is not leaving. Than you for your support,

Hannibal,enforcer for the Invaders motorcycle club Midwest chapter

February 4, 2009 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks Hannibal I know you and your brothers know that I support the clubs but in a truer sense I support America and the values it was founded on. Things like people are innocent until proven guilty.

Bikers are an easy group for many to target because major media ignore all the good bikers do and only highlight the negative.

February 4, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home