Thursday, January 22, 2009

I think you should try this

This is something that somebody did to me here recently. I am not sure if it will work for him or not but maybe it will work for you. Say go into a restaurant and bar and order steaks, beers, shots and whatever else you want. Then because the owner did not sit down at the table with you, when your bill comes pay half and say that this is all you think you owe. See if that works for you. That is how someone reacted to their bill, I am sure their reaction to someone doing that to them would not be a pleasant one.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you trying to say Jim???

January 23, 2009 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Who wants to know anonynous?

January 23, 2009 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

I guess I'm saying that that are some people out there who are not believers in the Golden Rule. You know that do unto others as you would have them do unto you thing.

January 31, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home