Monday, March 2, 2009

Bike Nights at Geo's Wings

Welcome one and all and with the start of March that means one thing. The best damn bike night in the region will once again be hosted by our friends at Geo's Wings. I know many of you have continued to patronize this fine scarfing establishment during the winter months but I now invite all of you my motorcycle enthusiast friends to join The Biking Life each and every Thursday during the riding season for an evening of fun and camaraderie at Geo's Wings on West Main St in Belleville, IL. I may not make this week's I'm still working on clearing my schedule but I will try and coerce my lovely bride Joy to be there maybe with some of that fantastic new The Biking Life 2008 DVD. Remember for a limited time you can get the 2008 DVD for $8 or both the 2007 and 2008 DVDs for $10.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

According to fellow motorcyclist and weatherman, Kent Ehrhardt, the temperature for Thursday should get to the mid 60's. Therefore, this should be a good Thursday to kick off another great season of bike nights.

March 2, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home