Monday, March 30, 2009

I am proud

I am always proud to be a motorcyclist but today that is taken to a whole new level. People want to control our behavior and where and how we can get together and what we can wear but you guys demonstrated on Saturday that we can all just get along for a fun motorcycle event. I totally appreciate the cooperation everyone gave me and our hosts for the day the Madison County Firemen's Hall. We even got a ringing endorsement from one of our vendors the Mohawk Man. He spoke in glowing terms of not only our event but also The Biking Life. Of course law enforcement might say there was no trouble because of this footage.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Oh a friend of mine and a former political campaign manager just informed me that 95% of all motorcyclists vote. I wonder if Collinsville officials are aware of that.

March 30, 2009 at 8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was a huge gang presence at this event, and every member was armed to the teeth. Luckily, they were all wearing blue and had badges on so you could easily recognize them.

March 30, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home